The Building above is our community center
Facts About Old Northwood
- First Historic District in the City of West palm Beach
- One of the first historic Districts to be listed on the National register of Historic Places
- First neighborhood to limit traffic access in the City of West Palm Beach.
- First Neighborhood to successfully petition the City of West Palm Beach for roundabouts to calm traffic.
- First neighborhood to fund raise over $20,000 for vintage street lamps.
- First neighborhood to purchase a neighborhood community center with its own funds
- We produce our own Community News Letter every month, and its printed and delivered 10 Months a year to every residence, July and August are the only two months that our New Letters is only available Digitally
- Every Block in Old Northwood has a block captain, if you not sure who your captain is send us a note and we will be happy to introduce you